Our goal is to capture the spontaneous joy and excitement felt by you, your family, and your guests throughout your wedding day. We believe the best way to do this is through advanced planning, coordination, and professional, unobtrusive videography.
We listen to how you want your video to look. We work together with other providers such as your wedding planner, officiant, and photographer to help the day move smoothly. Using your preferences, our expertise, and top of the line equipment, we preserve the special moments of your day in a unique wedding video for you to cherish forever.
We realize that you have many videographers you could choose from and we strive to stand out from the competition. If you utilize our services - We will provide you with a detailed questionnaire, which will assist us in creating the best possible video for you and your family.
Thank You & Congratulations!
An entire day of coverage with one, high-quality 4K cinema camera. All the footage will be transferred to a hard drive that you provide. The footage will be unedited, but it fully documents your day. You can edit it yourself or commission someone to edit the footage at a later time, or simply enjoy the footage in unedited clips.
Everything from the $600 package along with an edited "highlight reel". Much like the sample videos you can see on our website. (Great for sharing on YouTube and Facebook)
Two 4K cameras. A full day of coverage. (From makeup to bouquet toss) And a classic edit of your entire wedding day. Includes 3 DVD’s.
Everything listed in the GOLD package but with an additional cameraman. (This ensures that the second camera is a bit more dynamic, instead of just capturing the scene.) Includes 5 DVD’s.
- "Drone" - $400 (For beautiful arial shots in 4k video)
- “Highlight Reel” $400 (Great for sharing on YouTube or Facebook, between 5 to 10 minutes in length)
- "Condensed Highlight Reel" - $200 (A condensed version of our traditional Highlight Reel perfect for sharing to Instagram - 1 minute in length)
- “Guest interviews” $200 (We will get well-wishes from your guests and edit them into your video.)
- “Extra DVD’s” $10 per disk, “Blu-Rays” $20 per disk
- “Photo Montage” $200 (A great addition to your reception. Provide us with the pictures and music- we’ll create an elegant photo montage to entertain your guests while you take pictures and prepare for your grand entrance.)
- “Additional Videographer” $400.